For people who might not know it yet, REAPER is professional audio sequencer whose quality can be compared to Cubase for example. It's free for one month then will cost around $60. See REAPER official website for download : download REAPER.
These tutorials are under construction. They are a translation from existing tutorials first written in French. I'm planning to translate one tutorial every week. For the moment, only some of them are available.
2 videos for a quick introduction to REAPER and start-up.
Quick start Tutorials
These tutorials are a way to discover the main basic functions of REAPER and are stuff we use everyday.
Learn to go a little further by using classical effects and functions.
- Track templates
- ReaDelay : programming echoes
- ReaComp : use a compressor
- ReaVerbate : simple reverberation
- Exporter MP3 from REAPER
For advanced users. These are quite advanced techniques including some creative ways to use REAPER.
- ReaVerb : convolution and applications
- Convert audio files with REAPER
- Audio -> MIDIi
- MIDI Control
- Creating a virtual instrument
- LiveMode : control REAPER durig live performances
- Stem creation
- Using ReaEQ as a low pass resonant filter
Technical problems resolution
- Use ASIO4ALL
- Offset adjustment for non-professional audio devices
You can ask questions and make comments on REAPER official discussion board.